Ready to purchase a booth for the event?
While we do not handle the approval of the Booth Sales registration process, we do often handle the form you may fill out to apply.
We highly recommend to review the event site for Booth Sales opportunities if you have not received an invitation from the event.
If you do not see Booth Sales on the event page, try contacting the event management team directly to find out how to apply.
While every event has a variety of content and custom design within each page, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on the Booth Sales page or visit our FAQ's*.
Booth Sales applications typically* vary from event to event. Here are a few tips:
- Be sure your company information is current and that all required fields noted with an asterisk "*" are completed.
- Booth Choice fields vary by event:
- For Online Booth Reservations, be sure when selecting a booth, it is the best choice for you and your company. If you are unable to click into these fields to select your booth, contact the event directly as often, they made need to approve your ability to fill out this contract and therefore, the ability to select your booth choice.
- If you met with the event management team in person to reserve your booth, this is often called Consultative Exhibit Sales. Under select booth, only one booth number will appear for you to select. Should you wish for another booth instead, contact the event directly.
- If the event offered this page as an alternative of a paper Application, there could be anywhere from three (3) to eight (8) options on booth choices. Be sure to fill out each field with your preferred selections.
- Order Details will appear after your booth selection. This area calculates the rate of the booth selection.
- If the minimum amount due has not populated, one of the required fields in Booth Choice needs completed.
- If you wish to make a partial payment, if available, click on the option to send a check or contact the event directly for payment options.
- Payment details should be reviewed before moving on to make a payment if the event chooses to display them. Be sure everything is correct under this order screen. If you do not have this section on your booth sales form, please disregard.
- When making payment, be sure all information is filled out accurately and correct any error codes you may receive.
- Contact information on the booth sales application is to certify who is responsible and authorized to complete the application for the company.
- Be sure to read the terms and conditions and check the box or click here depending on your event configuration, this will allow you to move on to submit.
- If you are unable to submit your application, review and correct the error codes typically located on the top of the screen.
- Sometimes these appear on the top or bottom of the data entry field depending on the events preference.
- Once submitted, allow the event management team some time to review your application and confirm your booth. Typically this takes a minimum of 24 hours. Try contacting the event directly for actual approval/confirmation time estimates or to see if you have been confirmed.
- If you have logged into the exhibitor console and receive the follow message "No Booth(s) are available for logged in exhibitor " this means the event management team has not yet confirmed your booth and you would wish to contact the event directly to see when your booth may be approved.
Q: How do I change, switch or cancel the booth number I selected?
A: Contact the event directly to see about the availability of changing, switching or cancelling booths.
Q: I have logged in but there is not a map to click on to select my booth. How do I select my booth?
A: Contact the event management team directly so that they may assist you in your booth sales application consultation.
Q: I am unable to select a booth?
A: If you receive the error code "You have exceeded your maximum selection." contact the event management team directly as they may have a limit on the size of booth space you may select. If you receive error code "Invalid selection- Please select adjacent booths." you would wish to fill out two applications if you do not select booth spaces that are directly next to each other as they are considered separate booth spaces.
Q: How long does it take for my booth application to be approved?
A: While every event team is different, you should receive confirmation from the event of your booth application and subsequently, approval or denial by the event team. Contact the event directly for their process on confirmation emails, actual approval time estimates or to see if you have been approved.
Q: I received approval for my booth but I received the following message: "No Booth(s) are available for logged in exhibitor "
A: If the event sent you approval for your booth, it takes up to 24 hours for your booth to be configured. Check back 24 hours after your booth has been confirmed.
Have more questions? Submit a request