Often, events will include the Manage Your Company Contacts page within the Exhibitor Console so that companies may add or edit booth contacts themselves. If this page is not within the Exhibitor Console, contact the event directly to inquire.
While every event has a variety of content and custom design within each page, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on the Manage Your Contacts page or visit our FAQ's*.
- Select Manage Your Contacts typically* located within your Exhibitor Console.
- While the event determines what contact types exhibitors may be able to add or edit, below is an example of what you may be offered.
- From within the page, begin by scrolling to the contact type you wish to edit.
- Select the name (or add new option if available) you wish to edit from the field drop down.
- Next, click on View/Edit to edit or if it is within the drop down menu, add a contact.
- The Add a New Contact form will appear for new contacts with all fields being available to add content.
- For Editing current contacts, the same form will appear. However, to edit the first or last name of a current contact, reach out to the event management team directly as those fields will appear grey and unable to edit.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page when edits are complete.
Q: When adding a new contact, why am I having trouble saving?
A: Be sure to add information to all fields with an asterisk "*" as those are deemed mandatory by the event management team. Also, check error codes at the top of the page for fields you may have missed.
Q: How do I change my name if I am already a contact?
A: Contact the event management team as these grey shaded fields in the form are not editable.
Q: How do I change my email address if I am already a contact and received an error code?
A: If you receive an error message when you change your email address, contact the event management team to update it directly.
Have more questions? Submit a request