Welcome to the Attendee Console, your digital briefcase of event planning tools.
While every event has a variety of content and custom design within the console, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on My Planner, also known as My Briefcase, My Connect or the registered Attendee Console. If you have a question, pop down to our FAQ's*. (If you are a speaker, try the Speaker Console guide here.)
Below is an example of what you may* see within the console.
- My Planner often* offers:
- For events that choose to offer special exhibitor pages or Connect (Often referred to as Matchmaking), a variety of the following buttons may* be available:
- A Sessions page, should your event have a conference. This page displays speaker and session content.
- Connect with the Exhibitor List
- Track Sent Messages (Emails)
- Track Appointments
- View Product Gallery
- View Show Specials
- View Press Releases
- View Video Gallery
- View My Notes
- Mobile App buttons typically note if your event has a mobile app as well as app details and FAQs.
- Hotel & Travel typically redirects you to the event page or their recommendations may be listed directly on the console.
- Event Contacts for both the event management team and registration.
- From there, all other buttons are event specific dependent on enhanced listings, Connect networking (often called Matchmaking) and other factors determined by the event management team. (If you wish for your event to have some of these features, contact your event management team directly to inquire.)
- The footer typically offers:
- Event contact information for event-related questions and registration.
- Quick Links to event related sites.
- Event dates, hours and physical location.
Q: How can I change my name?
A: While you may edit your name in My Attendee Profile, be sure to contact the event management team directly so they may assist you edit your name across all databases.
Q: I need to change my registration type or transfer it to another attendee.
A: Contact the event registration company directly. If the event does not have a registration company, contact the event management team directly.
Q: Where is the event and registration contact us page?
A: Typically, these are links located in the footer but you may wish to go back to the event site to look for that contact information.
Q: The button or field is grey or shaded and I cannot click on it. How can I access it?
A: Typically grey or shaded buttons or fields you may be unable to click into are locked by event management. These are at the discretion of the event and are unable to be utilized. Contact the event management team for edits or access to those links or fields.
Q: What is Connect?
A: Connect is a matchmaking and networking solution that helps to connect attendees with exhibitors before, during and after an event.
Connect has the ability to generate recommended matches for event participants based on precise matching criteria located within My Profile.
Attendees can generate a list of exhibitors who are their recommended best matches based on exhibitor match criteria and demographics in your chosen categories. Accurate matchmaking means users can get started with networking immediately instead of spending time on searching for matches.
Q: Why should I use Connect?
A: Connect enables attendees to maximize their time onsite by networking and scheduling meetings with matched and favorite exhibitors before the event begins.
Q: How can I make sure to receive the best possible matches from Connect?
A: To receive your best matches, be sure that your My Profile page has been completed. Most of your information is already in your profile, but it's always a good idea to review it in case important information has changed.
What will deliver your best matches, are the exhibitor match criteria and demographics selected for your interests. Your exhibitor match criteria and demographics need to be manually selected under My Profile. This is a very simple, but beneficial, step for Connect to deliver your best matches as this will return quality matches in Connect when you go to create emails and appointments.
Q: How do I unsubscribe from Connect?
A: Your My Preferences section determines your ability to use Connect features. Only turn them off if you do not wish to utilize Connect by receiving email and appointment requests.
Q: What is the physical address of the event?
A: If it is not located in the footer, visit the event website for more information.
Q: I have event related questions like "How early can I arrive to the event?" "Is there baggage check at the event?" "Where is registration?" and others that I need answers to.
A: Contact the event management team directly. If there is not an event contact us located in the footer, visit the event website for more information.
Have more questions? Submit a request