Preview your Speaker Details to best promote yourself and your speaking Session at the event.
While every event has a variety of content and custom design within each page, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on the Speaker Details page or visit our FAQ's*.
- Begin by locating the Sessions page on your event site, typically* available within the Conference section.
- Locate your Session on the page and click on your name.
- A Speaker Details Page will appear and may* have any variety of the fields displayed below.
- Speaker Details from this page are editable in My Speaker Profile. To edit any of these details, log in to your Speaker Profile and edit at your convenience.
- To edit the Session title or details, contact the event management team directly.
Q: I updated my profile and image but it only updated on one session. Why didn't the other update?
A: Be sure to check all log ins that you may have created for Call for Papers and check the confirmation emails. Often users may create multiple log ins under different emails to submit proposals which means proposals confirmed under different email/log in accounts will not be linked to the same account.
Equally as often, be sure to clear your cache and cookies to be sure your device is pulling the most updated page and images.
*Disclaimer: Please be advised that not all content and functionality above may be available as it is up to the event to decide what pages, fields and features they wish to utilize. If you would like some of these features for next year's event, contact the event directly to request them.
Have more questions? Submit a request